Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lost and Found

Today we took a fun filled shopping trip with my mom to Sam's Club. Of course, due to the exciting adventure and the sugar filled samples that we partook of, Jericho was in a splendid mood by the time we were done. In my haste to get into an air-conditioned vehicle and get home with the cranky kid in the back seat, I managed to overlook something very important. As I was pushing the carts to the corral my purse opened up. Having not noticed anything fall out, I simply closed it up and put the carts away. Of course, by the time we got home and I reached in my purse for my house key I realized that my wallet was gone. Thankfully we were able to call the store and find out that someone had turned it in. Unfortunately this meant a 45 min trip back to Moreno Valley. (We dropped off the kids at Great Grandma's house so they wouldn't have to suffer.) So, I got my wallet back with all the cards and pictures inside it. However, I was missing the cash. Whoever turned it in must have thought they deserved a reward. Who knows? At least my children got a good lesson on prayer.

No comments: