Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't Tell Me

Today I had my second ultrasound. I am 21 weeks which means that one can possibly tell what the gender of the baby is going to be. Well, I informed the technichian that I did not want to know. However my husband has since changed his mind on the whole "waiting to find out" issue. So, he wanted to know. I watched the entire ultrasound and didn't even notice any viewing of the lower region of the baby. When the ultrasound was done the tech told us that she did know the gender and said that we could fight out whether we wanted to be told our not. I said that Justin could be told while I went to the bathroom. So I don't know what the baby is but Justin does. Unfortunately, since the tech seemed quite certain about the gender, I am led to believe that we better work harder on finding a boy name.

No comments: