Thursday, March 18, 2010

So It Has Been Awhile…

Last night my husband lovingly convinced me to start blogging again. Here's a brief summary of how that went:


Justin: "Since you're not blogging anymore, it would be nice if you would send out emails to people with pictures attached.


Myself (after trying to remember the last time I sent out an email that was more than a paragraph long and attached with anything other than a Word document): "Maybe I'll start blogging again."


So, you see, I am taking the easy way out. It's just easier to blog. Rather than try to fill you in on what we've been doing for the last seven months, I'm just going to start at where we are now. Most of you have Facebook anyway, so no need to bore you with a recap.


For today, Mercy loves it when Jericho reads to her. Unfortunately she also knows what a camera is for!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Also, you didn't mention that you're still spiking Jericho's hair, I see. :)
And I, for one, am happy to see you blogging again.

Anonymous said...

Me 2

Anonymous said...

blog somemore