Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How I Did

Well, things did not go as well as I had hoped, because I got sick. On the few days that I was feeling "okay", I accomplished great things. I managed to get the oven and stove cleaned, the baking cupboard organized, and both of the kids' rooms cleaned and organized.
I also was able to get our Thanksgiving tree put together, with Hero's help. Hopefully I can get a photo up soon for you to see.
I discovered a new favorite cleaning product:

I used it on the stove and it worked wonderfully. The problem is that it is sometimes hard to find in stores. I got mine at the Albertson's in Sun City (when I was making my own laundry detergent.) This is after calling the company and asking them where I could get it. It was cheaper than buying it online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on not getting everything done that I would've liked. But what I did was an improvement. :) Good job, Kara!