Monday, January 28, 2008

Life Happenings

I know that it has been awhile since I have had a real post on here. Things have been rather busy around here lately. Everyone, with the exception of Justin, has been sick around here. The kids all had pink eye and various viruses and I have been having major sinus issues. The good news is that our insurance has kicked in just in time, so we have been making great use out of it. The ironic thing is that all last year I never had a need to see my doctor, but all of a sudden it is of the greatest necessity when our insurance is in limbo (we switched over to Kaiser, but had some hiccups in the process.)
I was finally able to have my first prenatal exam. I had put it off initially because I didn't want to get started with one doctor and then switch to another with the insurance change. Although the nurses were mortified that I had not seen a doctor yet, everything seems fine and the baby seems to be okay. I will have an ultrasound tomorrow to determine a due date. (I am too far along for them to determine in office.)
In other news, Justin has signed up for his first seminary class and will begin early next month. We are excited as he begins this new step in his life!
I will try to post some photos soon. The kids are growing and changing every day.

No comments: