Thursday, March 22, 2007
We recently put a hand-held shower massager in our children's bathroom. It works great in the kid's bathroom and it allows me to rinse out their hair quite thoroughly without them leaning back under the faucet. Last night I used it on Hero's hair, but when I went to put it back, I didn't face it the right way. (There was water on the floor by the tub, I had socks on, and I had to stretch to put the shower head back on while avoiding the aforementioned liquid.) Of course, I didn't think that this was much of a problem, because I would be the one to take it off again anyway. I left Hero in the tub and went into my room to put things away. The water was still running from the faucet due to a need for a satisfactory amount of bubbles. Well, two minutes later, I hear Hero yelling. I also hear water coming from the shower. I run into the bathroom only to be sprayed in the face with pelting H2O. Hero had leaned her head back under the faucet and when she sat up, her hair became entangled in the knob that turns the shower on. Needless to say, I got my socks wet.
Posted by Kara at 8:41 PM